Date and time: Tuesday 28 April 2020, 15.00–17.00
Location: Posti Group headquarters
Transportation: a 5-minute journey from the conference venue by chartered bus or similar
Capacity: 30 participants
Tour organiser: Posti Group and Intralogistixx
Other information: Bring your ID with you. Coffee will be served.
The tour explores the way Posti Group, the leading postal and logistics service company in Finland, with its partners is rethinking ecommerce last mile delivery for the new decade. The tour provides insights from transforming urban logistics through new processes, technologies and solutions as well as ideas exchange on what lies ahead together with Posti and partners.
- Posti Group and partners: transforming logistics in Finland into 2020’s – short presentations to provide background and ambition of innovation development
- Interactive content in small groups:
- reconfiguring city logistics by Posti – successes and challenges (parcel lockers, electric delivery vehicles, route optimisation)
- innovation collaborations for next generation solutions (www.intralogistixx.org): dialogue with our guests on what type of development and collaborations are necessary to go ahead
- demo and workshopping with Smart Parcel Lockers from operations and consumer perspectives